Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Die! Die! Die! Tour Poster

A couple of weeks ago Andrew from DDD messaged me on Gmail chat and asked if I was able to make their New Zealand tour poster. Then he told me that it had to be done by 4pm the next day. I got it done in time, even though I watched the first NZL world cup match against Slovakia later that night. The band said they really liked it so hopefully they did, but after bouncing back a few times Flying Nun said that it didn't reflect the album art enough (which as a record label who needs to sell an album, I can totally understand) so they used their version instead. I'm still pretty happy with what I did so I thought I'd put it up on here.

Edit: No actually I'm not sure if i like it. I'm going to make the thumbnail smaller.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive